Customized website design and customized content management system (CMS).
Implementation of a (customized) part of the platform to address the specific needs of the project.
E-commerce platform with a complete system for managing categories, items, orders and customers. With advanced search and selection filters and quick checkout with a single page. Multiple payment methods are supported with any bank or system like Viva, PayPal, etc.
Link to Skroutz, Best Price & Facebook Shop
Competitive advantage with the interconnection of the eShop with the largest price & item comparison platforms such as Skroutz, Best Price and Facebook Shop.
Basic configuration and structuring of the website according to the rules of SEO, to achieve overall optimization and increase the ranking in search engines.
Creating and sending a report of the Google Analytics platform metrics, to keep you informed about your search engine rankings.
Connection to a commercial application (ERP/CRM) for synchronizing items, stocks, and receiving orders.
Extracting data and content from the previous platform and transferring it to the new one. Data such as photos, customer lists, suppliers, and items.
Management of items, purchases, sales, and stock keeping. Support for multiple warehouses, intra-warehouse movement, stock requisitions, item compositions, and warehouse reports.
Implementation of a part (Custom) of the platform to address specific needs.
Hosting on Centiva's proprietary servers that we maintain in a branded European Datacenter, with high performance and security.
For Kominis we have implemented:
- The eShop of the company with B2B function.
- The commercial and accounting management of the company, based on a cloud-based platform, for the management of customers, suppliers, items and offers. The platform integrates invoices, full inventory management and financial record keeping, receipts and payments.
- The online interface with the interbank system DIAS.
- Interfacing the platform with courier companies to issue vouchers and track shipments.
- Advanced system for the production of reports and statistics of purchases and sales.
- The interconnection of the eShop with the Element platform of the commercial management for the direct synchronization of data and availability of items, as well as the automatic reception of orders from the eShop to the platform.
A few words
Kominis S.A. has established itself as the leading company in the field of spare parts for household appliances and small appliances in Greece.