Customized website design and customized content management system (CMS).
Implementation of a (customized) part of the platform to address the specific needs of the project.
Basic configuration and structuring of the website according to the rules of SEO, to achieve overall optimization and increase the ranking in search engines.
Creating and sending a report of the Google Analytics platform metrics, to keep you informed about your search engine rankings.
E-commerce platform with a complete system for managing categories, items, orders and customers. With advanced search and selection filters and quick checkout with a single page. Multiple payment methods are supported with any bank or system like Viva, PayPal, etc.
Connection to a commercial application (ERP/CRM) for synchronizing items, stocks, and receiving orders.
Extracting data and content from the previous platform and transferring it to the new one. Data such as photos, customer lists, suppliers, and items.
Automatic updating of items and price lists from online lists and supplier files.
Online issuance and direct transmission of documents to MyData via a provider, for all wholesale or retail sales documents.
Implementation of a part (Custom) of the platform to address specific needs.
Hosting on Centiva's proprietary servers that we maintain in a branded European Datacenter, with high performance and security.
For Spartan Security we have implemented:
- The company's website.
- The online shop and product catalogue.
- The implementation of full management of the alarm and video signal receiving center, customer and partner subscriptions, sales and collections.
- Electronic billing through a provider.
- The online interface with the interbank system DIAS.
- The implementation of image recorder monitoring and interface with the management platform.
- The caller ID and call center interface application.
- Automated alarm and image transmission control with immediate notification of the center.
- The Mobile application ECHO, immediate intervention.
- The Live Console application for online transmission of signals on B2B and B2C platforms.
- Interfacing the management platform with B2B & B2C to feed customer, partner, brand, and subscription data.
- The Black Mamba digital receiver, receives alarm signals from GPRS devices of various manufacturers, with the possibility of installation in a Microsoft Clustering environment.
A few words
Spartan Security since 1989 as an electronic security provider, maintains a 24-hour, year-round Alarm and Image Receiving Center.